We provide a safe, loving, stimulating atmosphere and nurturing environment.
Dedicated staff members who know the students.
Children will receive:
· Supervised care from our respectful, warm and friendly staff
· Academic Enrichment
· Homework Help
· Supervised indoor and outdoor activities
· Transportation to and from school
Activities reflect the wide range of a child's developmental needs and
Activities may include:
. Trips to library 2 to 3 times a week
· Personal and educational development
· Homework help and tutorial assistance
· Recreational reading
· Educational computer games
· Sports and games
. Friday field trip to local area parks and actives
Hours Of Operation
Parents/guardians may choose to enroll their children in LPT
Before and After Care Program for the following times:
Before Care 7:00a.m. ----- 8:45 a.m.
After Care 3:00p.m. ----- 6:00 p.m.
No School/Holidays 7:00a.m. ----- 6:00 p.m.
301-792-1264 Stephanie Arnold Cell
301-792-3108 Don Arnold cell
|CLINK ON I LOVE JESUS BELOW TO LINK
TO THE REGISTRATION FORMS